Thursday, October 29, 2009

Surprise


I was thinking during the summer while packing up and getting ready to move how I was going to miss all of PF's friends in the area. Some of them were moving as well but I knew some of them would still be there. PF also missed her friends. So as a surprise for her, I arranged a party with her friends. While she was at the campground with her daddy, I went and picked up her friends and some other things.


We took advantage of the few minutes without rain to run around outside and fly a kite. The colors were so pretty that I had to get a picture.






Her first webkinz. I hope she doesn't think she will be on the computer all the time. But it might be a good incentive for her to get her work done.




What party would be complete without some CFA!
Daddy surprised her with a fairy cake.




She was so happy to see her friends. They didn't want to part and ended up spending the night.





No comments:

Post a Comment