Monday, May 11, 2009

Ladybug



Ladybug is almost 4 and will remind you everyday of it. She loves the camera as you will be able to see if you scroll down. She has an incredible memory and can tell you stories of things that happened awhile ago. My goal with her is to work on a long piece of scripture. She is so determined and wants her way. I work hard to rechannel her stabborness. She has started to be a huge helper. She loves for me to give her little jobs to do. She still loves chocolate and coffee. She recently has started to enjoy asparagus and asks for it often. She works really hard on her schoolwork and I have high hopes that her handwritting will be the best in the family. She now writes her own name and is very proud of it. She can buckle her own carseat. She is an early riser and is usually in bed with me when I wake up in the morning. She has quite an imagination and does well playing on her own.








































No comments:

Post a Comment