Thursday, April 30, 2009

More from our Visit.


Aunt Kiki made yummy pizza that we enjoyed outside........the weather was awesome and the kids were all having so much fun. Actually the whole street was having a blast with out kids, having water fights and finding creatures at the creek.


I made my own play dough for the first time. Not sure the savings but it was easy to do.


I set up a table outside with our play dough toys for all the kids to play with.







Our last moments together before they took off to ATL. Little Go feel asleep and I got to cuddle her while her mom finished packing up.
I miss having them around so much. Next time I hope they can bring at least two more precious girls with them. The more the merrier. It was an awesome visit and sad to see them leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment